The Künkel Corporation has a sawmill for processing untreated timber. The processed wood is then used for making pallets and other finished products.
Sawn wood is also sold in its raw state, always with a view to satisfying our customers with a diverse range of products.
Wood planks park
The sawmill facility covers a work area of 2,200m² made up of:
- 1 log yard
- 1 log chipper (2006) and a log saw
- 3 multi-blade saws
- A Combi : a sorter, squarer, and 2 automatic stackers
Our log yard can store a volume of up to 3,000m³.
The potential daily output of the sawmill is 300m³, with a permanent stock of about 2,000m³ of logs/billets.
We also offer a sharpening service on request, but this is primarily used to meet our internal needs.
- Circular blades
- Ribbon blades
- Precision mechanical turning, milling
Available within 3 days/ Price on request
Did you know ?
- The sawmill sector is experiencing a trend towards the promotion of more sophisticated products than untreated timber
- In terms of volume, France is the fifth largest producer in Europe
- In France, the sector has experienced significant levels of consolidation in the last five years